So, you currently use Microsoft Access?
I have found that there are several problems seemingly common to many companies that use Access:
- The original developer is no longer available for support.
- The original developer had no real understanding of a relational database. For example, data entry is done through the Excel-type table datasheets, and involves alot of copying and pasting.
- Growth of your business has made the application slow (especially when moved to a network), and not particularly useful in general.
- Here is what you can expect from Liquorman, Inc.!
Liquorman, Inc. can provide a variety of support services, depending on your needs and budget.
One popular service is a Database Review. I will review your existing database to determine if the database design is adequate, whether there are ways to improve performance, or perhaps to debug specific problems. I have a special rate for the initial review of a database, $100 for up to 2 hours of review time. You can e-mail me a zipped copy of your database (just let me know which version of Access you used to create it), and pay by check or credit card.
- If you don't have developer support, Liquorman, Inc. can provide support to fix problems as they arise, make program modifications, enhance performance, develop and install new functionality to your applications, etc.
- If you already have some developer support, Liquorman, Inc. can provide as much or as little additional support as you need, ranging from consulting and training, to actual development of additional applications.
- Depending on the situation, support fees can be either a flat, monthly fee or a "pay-as-you-go" fee.